WE KNOW CONSTRUCTION LAW
Lovein Ribman is a Texas based construction law firm that represents the construction industry in every county throughout the entire state of Texas. Our firm is led by Board-Certified Construction Attorneys (an honor held by only 130 attorneys in the state) who have been assisting general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and vendors with securing payment through the “lien process” for over 15 years. Based on our experience, we believe that there is nothing stronger you can do to secure and enforce payment than to understand and invoke the lien process. As Board Certified construction attorneys, we live and breathe the Texas mechanic’s lien laws every day and we love sharing this knowledge with our clients. So much so, that we have developed a private Mechanic’s Lien Training Seminar designed to teach you everything you will ever need to know on how to prepare, file, and serve all Texas mechanic’s lien documents. It has been said that the Texas lien laws are some of the most difficult to understand and complex lien laws in the Nation. However, through our Lien Law Seminar/Training, we will break-down the lien laws to their simplest form and teach you how to prepare lien documents like a professional. To further discuss or to secure a date for training, please contact us by calling our toll-free number or by submitting the Contact Form. Read below to learn more about our Lien Law Seminar/Training options.
Our Lien Law Seminar/Training is specially tailored to meet your specific needs and goals, and can include any of the following:
- In-person training at our office, your office, or by video conferencing.
- All seminars conducted by video conferencing are recorded, to allow you the opportunity to re-watch and re-learn and/or use to train future employees or those who were unable to attend the seminar/training.
- Depending upon your needs and budget, training can be for as little as one hour or up to an entire day, and focused on just a few issues/laws or the entire lien process.
- We can even prepare specially tailored pre-lien and lien form documents in Word format for your company that can be used over and over again on all future projects and train you on how to complete each lien form.
- We can provide you with an easy-to-understand written summary of the Texas lien laws that you can refer to in the future to answer the most difficult lien questions.
- We can teach you how to calculate and understand all Pre-Lien Notice and lien deadlines.
- We can teach you the statutory and contractual retainage laws, Notice deadlines, and Retainage lien filing deadlines.
- We can teach you the additional Notice requirements and deadlines for preparing specially fabricated material Notices.
- We can teach you how to use the Prompt Payment Act, the Trust Fund Statute, and other related statutes in lien your documents and Payment Demand Letters to increase the probability of being paid.
- We can teach you how to locate the Real Property Owner and Registered Agent for service of all lien documents.
- We can teach you how to locate the Real Property description for the lien affidavit.
- We can teach you how to properly prepare, record, and serve the mechanic’s lien affidavit.
- We can teach you how to prepare a Notice of Lien Filing Payment Demand Letter that will increase your probability of being paid.
- We can teach you how to prepare, file and serve a Release a Lien once paid.
- We can teach you how and when to foreclose a mechanic’s lien through the judicial foreclosure process.
- Costs start at $500.00 for limited topic/issue training and go up to $3,000.00 for all-inclusive training with lien forms.